60 Winners! Yep you heard that right!
- we are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new, all-singing, all-dancing, never seen before (that we are aware of) 200K Hand Rankings Festival!
- Earn points for every hand on a 5/10 table or above where you see the Flop and get 2 chances to earn a share of the 200K prize pool.
- The winning hand and any hand that loses at showdown earns more points depending on the value of the hand.
- There are two levels of hands, those from a High Card up to and including a Straight and any hand from a Flush up to the biggie, the Royal Flush.
- Points are awarded for any hand that sees the Flop – 1 point for every hand sees flop and more for the winning hand and loosing hand at showdown or at the point the hand is won – and are awarded as follows:
30,000 High Hand – Straight Leaderboard:
- High Hand – 1 point (this is the same as all players that see the Flop will get)
- One Pair – 2 points
- Two Pairs – 3 points
- Three of a kind –4 points
- Straight – 5 points
70,000 Flush – Royal Flush Leaderboard:
- Flush – 1 point
- Full House – 2 points
- Four of a kind – 3 points
- Straight Flush – 4 points
- Royal Flush – 5 points
As an example, 6 players get dealt into a hand. 2 fold pre-flop, 1 folds on the flop, 1 folds on the river and 2 go to showdown – the winning player holds a Full House, the losing player a Straight. The players folding on the flop and river will get 1 point towards the High Hand – Straight Leaderboard. The winning player will get 2 points towards the Flush – Royal Flush leaderboard for a Full House, the player losing at showdown will get 5 points towards the High Hand – Straight leaderboard for a Straight.
There are 2 x 2 week Leaderboards, July 17th to July 31st inclusive and August 1st to August 15th inclusive. The top 15 positions in each Leaderboard will win a share of the prize pool.
|30,000 High Hand – Straight Leaderboard||70,000 Flush – Royal Flush Leaderboard|
Terms and Conditions
- Points earned on all tables with stakes 5/10 and above will be automatically added to the leaderboard, no claim or opt-in is required. Any hands played at a lower table will not count towards this promotion.
- The player winning the hand will earn points according to the table above either at showdown or at the point the hand is won. Any player reaching showdown who doesn’t win the hand will also get points according to the table above. All players who see the flop but fold before the end of the hand will receive 1 point towards the High Hand – Straight Leaderboard.
- Any winning hand or losing hand at showdown containing a Straight or lower will earn points towards the High Hand – Straight Leaderboard.
- Any winning hand or losing hand at showdown containing a Flush or higher will earn points towards the Flush – Royal Flush Leaderboard.
- The Leaderboards will be updated daily in the morning; the top 15 on each Leaderboard at the end of the promotional period will be awarded prizes.
- The Leaderboards will run from 00:00 IST on 17th July to 23:59 IST on 31st July and from 00:00 IST 1st August to 23:59 IST on 15th August.
- The total Prize pool for the High Hand – Straight Leaderboard is 60,000 (30,000 for each Leaderboard) and for the Flush to Royal Flush Leaderboard is 140,000 (70,000 for each Leaderboard).
- If a pot is split, all players with the winning hand will get the respective number of points for that hand.
- Non-raked hands will not be considered.
- Heads up hands do count for the purpose of this promotion.
- Winnings will be paid in cash within 24 hours of the end of the promotion date.
- In the event of tie in points , prize amount will be awarded in the following calculation
- For example , If rank 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 in the flush to royal flush leaderboard are having the same points , prize amount will be distributed as (Rank 4 amount+ Rank 5 amount + Rank 6 amount + Rank 7 amount/4
- 5600+4200+2800+2800 = 15,400 / 4 = 3,850 will be awarded each player
- PokerStellar reserve the right to use comments attributed to the winners and name for marketing purposes.
- PokerStellar reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate an event or promotion at anytime without prior notice.
- All decisions made by PokerStellar are final.